domingo, 26 de junio de 2016

Recipe 1: Let's create our own Walk of Fame.

Do you know the Walk of Fame in Hollywood? Click here for some information in Spanish.
In Recipe 1 we'll create our Walk of Fame.


You have to:
  1. Read my Recetario (Sólo si no lo has leido ya)
  2. Do the activities I, II, III, IV, V , etc. from Recipe 1.
  3. Choose a famous actor/ actress; group or singer, or TV presenter that you like and write:
    • His/ her personal information: 
    • A Description
    • Why you like him/her.
  4. Send an email to with this information. to the address  remedios.roldan@educa.madrid.org I'll explain how to do this in the future.
  Let's create our own Walk of Fame!
              Reme 

Go to Recipe 1 (I)

3 comentarios:

  1. My name is nacho rodenas,the first activity is easy and interestin ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Reme ,esta actividad me ha parecido sencilla.
    Paloma Cerezo 1Aº

    ResponderEliminar
  3. vaya lios de ejercicios

    ResponderEliminar